Most Trusted Child Care Centre in South Delhi over the last 15 Years
2 Years to 4 Years
Play Group, Pre Nursery, Nursery
9 am to 12 noon (Five Days a Week)
1 : 12 (Educator – Child Ratio)
Admission to Ten Best Schools of South Delhi
Dynamic Age Appropriate Curricullum as per Development Parametres
Fortnightly Assesment of Learning Outcomes
4 Months to 12 Years
Monday to Saturday
8.45 am to 7 pm (Mon to Fri)
9 am to 4 pm (Saturday)
Dedicated Baby & Toddler Room
Escorted Pick Up & Drop Facility
Home Cooked Healthy Meals
Age Appropriate Activities
Inculcating Self Reliance
Welcome to Anubhav Learning Centre
A trusted Play School and a Kids Learning Centre, situated right in the heart of South Delhi’s Pamposh Enclave. ALC has served many families from South Delhi for over 15 years.
Anubhav Play School & Day Care practices the philosophy of humanistic education. The purpose of education is the HAPPINESS of each child. The uniqueness of each child is acknowledged, appreciated & fully nurtured.
It is more like a safe, loving, caring, peaceful and joyful home to many little angels and fairies who are growing here through experiential learning in a healthy environment. It is a one stop-solution for all the parents who are on a look out for a genuine, child-friendly and value based school for their children to take their first steps and utter their first words.
We understand the minds of new mothers and totally empathize with the pain and dilemma they go through when they make a decision to go back to work after the birth of their child. To do justice to working mothers, Anubhav addresses their concerns of:
- Leaving a new-born, little bundle of joy behind either at home or in a crèche
- Lack of secure, caring, ethical, value based and transparent support/child care system
- Whom to trust their young ones in their formative years as its extremely important that they are rooted in a good value system
- Not to burden the in-laws, parents or someone in the extended family
- Formal education starting at the age of 3+
- Value for money when they choose a day care/pre-school
- Working grandparents who can not offer the desired support system
With all these and more concerns that new parents have, some are not mentally prepared for a Day Care. They still prefer ayahs at home and they hold the belief that learning in children begins only when they cross 2 or 3 years old. But science and research in this field have broken this myth. “Babies Listen and Learn While in the Womb” is a beautiful article authored by Denise Mann for Web MD Magazine, which is delivered free of charge to all the physicians across the United States.
Laura Flynn Mccarthy writes in an online parenting portal about “What Babies Learn in the Womb”. Science has thus validated the epic Mahabarata’s story “Abhimanyu and the Chakra-Vyuha” where Abhimanyu had learnt the technique in his mother Subhadra’s womb, before he was born.
Fasten your seat belts moms and dads; we are now taking you on a virtual tour of Anubhav Learning Centre and you will see how it more than meets all the requirements of a good pre school and day care:
- Philosophy of humanistic education with focus on HAPPINESS of each child
- Experienced and committed educators and very caring, warm and kind caregivers
- Ideal home-like environment which is safe, clean, hygienic, loving and peaceful
- Ever evolving dynamic curriculum
- Adequate green cover with open spaces and outdoor play area
- Child-friendly infra-structure, which may not be fancy but very neat and practical
- Simple, home-cooked nutritious meals